- Log into your account at https://binance.com
- Navigate to your account settings.
- Locate the API section and click Enable.
4. Enter a label such as LCX.
5. Enter 2FA code if it is enabled.
6. You should receive a confirmation email. Click the Confirm Create link in the email.
7. Take note of your API key and Secret key. The secret key is only displayed once. If you lose it, you will need to generate a new API key.
8. Proceed back to LCX, and navigate to the top left corner & click on Add Exchange button.
9. Select Binance & enter your credentials on the right & click Connect with Binance and you're all set!
Happy trading :)
If you face any issues in connecting your Binance account with LCX Terminal, then feel free to contact us.